• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] PvP Tournament – Mage Duels

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Posted to the EM news site;​

"Time to add to the trophy collection at Yew. This will be a single elimination mage duel tournament. Duel matching will be random. It will take place in an EM-owned home in an underground cave. Any fighting in this house outside of a sanctioned duel will result in a permanent banning. Any attempts to grief from the outside of the house may result in expulsion from the cave and a ban from participation in future PvP tournaments.

The tournament will start at 7pm CST, on the 24th (Sunday) of January. Gates will be provided at most or all of the Felucca town moongates to take you to the arena. If you aren’t around when your turn is called you will forfeit.

Pre-registration is required. You may
comment here or e-mail me at [email protected] with your player name.

Rules:

No pets/mounts, summons, etc

Mages must have both hands filled (book and sc shield or other item)

No weapons

No Pots/Petals/Apples etc.

Pure templates only (Focus/Scribe, parry okay)

Lanterns aren’t necessary unless agreed on by both duelists

Rules are subject to alteration over the next few days. Be sure to stay updated."

For those that know not, the EM site is here. Watch there for updates. Will try to keep this news post updated accordingly.

Please note the "comment here" refers to the given link and not this thread.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to add personally (not as a reporter) to all the little whiners complaining about the people getting trophies last time, try actually attending this one and getting a chance at your own trophy before you try complaining about this one too.

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [EM Event] PvP Tournament – Mage Duels

Sorry we don't all have mega UO time to play and duel on Sunday evenings, usually the winner of these tournaments are lonely kids sitting in their mothers basemets. Well done Emo,

Lonely child of the year award 2009/2010.

A

AmdusciasLS

Sorry we don't all have mega UO time to play and duel on Sunday evenings, usually the winner of these tournaments are lonely kids sitting in their mothers basemets. Well done Emo,

Lonely child of the year award 2009/2010.
You all don't have mega UO time? I logged on one morning last week at about 5 am and AJB was rolling in despise 5+ Deep, lol. That is not the first occurrence of that either so I'd have to say purely from an observational stand point most AJB do seem to have mega UO time...

Don't try and make like you have something better then UO to do with your life Chaz =( We all know better.:thumbup1:

I

I Am Hypnotic

Who is this guy above me?

Anyone?

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's another fanboy! Unfortunatly he cannot get over the fact I quit uo for a year come back and he is still worse than me :( some people just never improve

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sunday evenings? Who in the hell calls up their british friends and asks to hang out on a sunday evening? Seems to me like yet another ridiculous excuse to avoid dueling me Chaz. I swear you have 120 bush on forums and every time someone mentions duel it just pops up *EVADE*.

A

AmdusciasLS

Sunday evenings? Who in the hell calls up their british friends and asks to hang out on a sunday evening? Seems to me like yet another ridiculous excuse to avoid dueling me Chaz. I swear you have 120 bush on forums and every time someone mentions duel it just pops up *EVADE*.
The one and only time I'd have to agree with Emo.

TooFastForYew

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lol the fact it's Sunday evening and I work during the week I could think of many better things to do on a Sunday evening, especially if you note the timezone for you 12 year olds that don't know about timezones im 6 hours ahead, the duel tournament is at 7pm.. I dont intend on being up past 2 a.m when the duel tournament will actually start [trust me I have been to EM ran tournaments] but yeah you kids are welcome to come learn magery against me on Europa as I have told you I will pay for your xfers but you must first make your way to the shard then i pay you 40m but infact we would duel for gold so you would be paying me ;) thanks fan club.

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

How about I just buy you a plane ticket to the states so we don't have to hear about your ping anymore?? God it does get old.

ingsmsico

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Any fighting in this house outside of a sanctioned duel will result in a permanent banning.
sheesh! how bout a trip to jail instead?