• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Cleanup List

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As there was some talk of Old EM Event Cleanup at the Town hall,i thought we could have a list that we could do that would detail various spots that need work.
Please post your EM cleanup Notes here for the powers that be may see them and take heed...

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Total Mage Tower Rework... This will take a day and some planing to do as lots of rune lib books need re work...

2. Old mage tower Area please leave this alone as it is fun but i supose if you have to you could tone it down.

3. Various Invis Blocks around the lycaume, i liked to stand near the statues now it is all blocked...

4. Rework the Old RBG Meeting hall Perhaps Take some things to the Community Center as Tokens.

5. Pick one place for it all. We also have like a lot of EM Houses that over the years have collected many different things that are history, any chance of picking one as a center or better yet can we get a rune book some place that have all these places listed? tram and fell seer em Sites is what i refer too...
6. ON Sonoma Felluca IMO We have 2 Major Sites that over the years have been Altered/changed/restricted Please work with the Owners of the YMCA And Oasis Fight Pits these are History Structures and should be Honored as such, lets bring these places to light again in the history of Sonoma.
7. Fix Our Hedge maze so we can go in the towers again..
thats a For sure on All shards imo.

ok ill stop now.... i hope the Citizens Of sonoma will Continue this list intill is overloads the servers lol
Thank you
Lord Sir Scott Mayor of Moonglow.

S

Salty Pete

What is wrong with the Y? Looks ok to me, although the stable hand has wandered off again and Lawrence seems to have quit as well.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See thats why it needs work these things need to be fixed, IMO they being removed caused grief that in turn brought the total demise of such places...