• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM cleanup, has any shard done this?

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has any shard had an EM clean up, or had GMs come clean up EM areas for them yet?
Please post any EM clean UP Things... id like to read about it and see how it is going...

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An EM for you newbies, is Event Moderator...

We used to have events that where not so generic....

EM used to Run a Monthly Event where we could sorta get a line on the Main Event Provided BY UO.

T

Trevelyan

Right, and they were abandoned for the live events, which we get now. I think the two together are a perfect match.

Why clean up things from events? You dont like shard history? :/ I miss our beergarden on Europa

R

RenaLynne

An EM for you newbies, is Event Moderator...

We used to have events that where not so generic....

EM used to Run a Monthly Event where we could sorta get a line on the Main Event Provided BY UO.
Im not a "newbie" thank you very much. I have a 10 year and 4 year account. So yea...pretty sure that qualifies me as a "Vet" actually. :gun:

Beefybone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate shard history, okay? If it were up to you "history" buffs, every shard would be up to it's armpits in garbage and Ricardo posters and random widgets that only you remember the reason for. If the event is over, delete that crap.

T

Trevelyan

UO is a Multiplayer game and as such, has a lot of players. I don't like Jazz but I wouldn't complain because it takes up space in shops. People like it, people pay for it, so therefore it will be stocked.

I think that as paying customers, we all have a say. A bit of decoration hurts nobody and does nothing to harm your game play. I find it rather selfish that you wouldn't consider the value it may have to others. If you want a game with none of this variation and shard history, then there are plenty of other games out there I am sure. I think many would have to agree that neither EA or EA Mythic considers UO important enough to market properly and many more would probably agree that the commuity aspect is what holds UO together. Shard history is a part of that, as is any other decorative aspect. I am really lost as to why anybody would want this stuff removed from their shard unless it blocked a house placement.

K

Kith Kanan

I hate shard history, okay? If it were up to you "history" buffs, every shard would be up to it's armpits in garbage and Ricardo posters and random widgets that only you remember the reason for. If the event is over, delete that crap.
go play lego online why dont you..

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think it is such much the items that got left behind.. But on the shard Sir Scott and I play our EM left stuff like this:

And this is just a quick pic I could get running in, trust me, there are alot more of them!