• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement EM Bennu invites you to join him in May.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I invite you to join me in partaking in a series of loosely related events here in May.

May 26th @8pm EST "Cut Off The Head" - Knights of the Crux Ansata Event, we will be meeting at Blackthorns castle. Come prepared to enter Covetous and complete it.

May 29th @8pm EST "Thus Spoke Cranus" - Knights of the Crux Ansata Event.

Further details will follow prior to the scheduled times.

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am working on setting up tonight's event, it is a self paced event that is mostly fiction and background for the next two events.

That being said, weather is predicted to be pretty bad in my area today and tonight... If I haven't posted a starting point by event time it is because I don't have power or something.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I likely won't make tonight, but I'll be at Wednesday's for sure!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Are we meeting by Cranus Lair?

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Town criers are going, Blackthorn's Castle... so much easier to take roll call there.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the wonderful event. It was fun and challenging. I was saddened that we had to kill off Cranus, but I figure it was best for the story. Very cool item also, I can't believe i got one.

Egg.JPG

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It will be interesting to see how Bennu Makes a leash for the lil dragon. :}

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay... We CAUGHT YA... WHOEVER IT IS!! For the longest time, we thought we had a regular spawn of chicken lizards in Toad Town. No no no... we caught ya's.

It's either you Bennu... or Mesanna!!
GUILTY!! :)

Chicken.JPG

Last edited:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not my deal Alex, no idea what the deal is with the chicken lizards... Mesanna and I are both more creative than that.