• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed EM 공지 - 이벤트 연기

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

안녕하세요, EM 하나린입니다.

본디 예정되어 있던 아리랑 샤드 이벤트인 [죽음의 선고] 이벤트가 개인적인 사정에 의하여 연기되었음을 먼저 공지합니다. 이벤트 시간에 대해서는 빠른 시일 내에 다시 공지할 예정입니다. 죽음의 선고 이벤트는 보상이 없는 이벤트이기 때문에 추후 별도로 한 달에 한 번씩 있는 보상 이벤트는 따로 진행될 예정이며, 마찬가지로 빠른 시일 내에 일정을 공지하도록 하겠습니다.

기다려주신 분들께 대단히 죄송하다는 말씀을 드리며, 빠른 시일 내에 다시 뵐 수 있도록 최대한 노력하겠습니다.

Hello, citizens of Britannia.

I am afraid to say I have to postpone the event scheduled tomorrow, which is [Sentence of Death], in Arirang shard due to personal reasons. I will update schedule as soon as possible. However, Sentence of Death event is non-reward event so there will be another upcoming event which has reward in this month. And I will update both events schedule as soon as possible.

My sincere apologize for the postpone to those who waited for my events, and I will try my best to update the schedule.

Continue reading...