• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elga's Monkey Gets Cake & Rain!!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elga's Monkey, an 18 laff monkey has finally reached Cake & Rain.

The monkey is living the popular uber lifestyle, but chooses to not do the traditional boss fighting. She chooses to be uber cool with at one point maxed throw & squirt all at the incredible laff total of 18. It's a risky business, but she did it all with Noisy Spunky L.'s assistance. The Monkey has Uber PWNAGE which is highly respected in the Donald's Dock area by Noobs all around. :bowdown:

S

soupandquackers

Wow wtg, i have been neglecting my uber as of lately so i may need to start playing him again.

L

Little Sadie

WTG Elga! I dusted off my 15 laffer yesterday and worked her cake and storm a bit in DD. You need to just stand on the island in the middle of the pg and toons will flock to you bowing at your awesomeness. :thumbsup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Elga's Monkey! And woot Noisy's being useful again! One of these days he and I are gonna finish golf..

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congrats! I have a lot of respect for ubers but I am certainly not brave enough to make one!!

A

alisagrace86

aww congrats! i have tons of respect for ubers :) love and hugs