• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Elesil needs help against D.A´s. Army! Meet her next Sunday the 20.11 at 20:30 CET in

• Thread starter Drachenfels EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drachenfels EM Feed

Dark Angel´s army is flocking together for the Final attack! Drachental and Elesil need your help to stop her! Please meet her next Sunday the 20.11 at 20:30 CET in the Counsellors Hall!

More...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Elesil needs help against D.A´s. Army! Meet her next Sunday the 20.11 at 20:30 CE

Greetings,

If Dark Angel's army is preparing a major attack my place is at the watchtower in Drachental.

I will personally not come to the counselors hall.

If she comes in great numbers.......the town defenses will not be enough...... I hope the Virtues will Protect us all.

Maybe I need to Sacrifice me for the town. But i will battle with Honor and Valor for freedom and the Virtues.

Frarc
Virtuous Knight.

Grüße,

Wenn Dark Angel Armee bereitet einen Großangriff mein Platz ist an der Wachturm in Drachental.

Ich werde mich persönlich nicht zu den Beratern Halle kommen.

Wenn sie in großer Zahl kommt ....... die Stadtbefestigung wird nicht genug sein ...... Ich hoffe, die Tugenden wird uns alle schützen.

Vielleicht habe ich mich für die Stadt opfern . Aber ich werde mit Ehre und Tapferkeit für die Freiheit und die Tugenden Kampf.

Frarc
Virtuous Knight.

Attachments

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Elesil needs help against D.A´s. Army! Meet her next Sunday the 20.11 at 20:30 CE