• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Elegant Parchment Delivered to Queen Zhah

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

*Gone are the burnt edges and the polite script. The penmanship is elegant and well timed. It flows across the page as though her breathing were as even as the thoughts. The only misstep at all is the hint of bronze ore in the lower left corner. Try as she might, the track of her trade ever practiced in earnest is easily visible.*

"Your Majesty, Queen Zhah:

I'm sure you have heard of Magincia. I hope you are aware of our excellent fishing, merchant and crafting community. My people and my island mean as much to me as your loyal subjects do to you. To be of Magincia is to be part of something bigger. Like you, we have bled, fought and died for the land on which we walk. It runs red with our life essence just as yours does.

If you knew only of our excellence in the arts and crafts by the end of today you will know of our excellence in the art and science of battle as well. For when you look over the crowd you have assembled and called upon to help: You will see us and we will be counted amongst those who assist you in times of trial and tribulation.

When you hear of Magincia beyond our fighting and bleeding at your side you may hear talk of us as sinners, as ungrateful, as heretics. When you hear these words remember that you and yours have been called equal if not worse by those who are not of you and could never understand what it means to be "OF Ter Mur". Gargoyles as it were are also not the most easily accepted. Not because you are evil, but because you are different. There is nothing wrong in having pride in who you are and where you come from. It is this pride that allows us, like the phoenix, to rebuild from ashes time after time after time.

And so I will close as you are ever busy. Magincia will be there today. I will be there today. And mine, my beloved islanders.. will be there today.

Sincerely,

Lynne Zellinous
Magincia Council Member
Blacksmith"

*The newly formed crest of Magincia is clearly visible in hot wax. Her steps quiet and purposeful, she heads toward the docks. Handing a substantial coin to Martin, a most trusted courier, she explains in detail whom he is to give the parchment to. There is no doubt Queen Zhah will receive it.*