• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Electroflap still needs first VP..

• Thread starter Electroflap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Electroflap

Anyone interested in helping me run my first VP.. I really wanna try to get one in today b4 SOS shopping so that way I know what I am doing tonight!

E

Electroflap

ehh.. nevermind.. i wont be able to make and get my merits back for tonight..

B

Bumbledogswirls

duuuuuuuuuuuude. VPing just takes a few tries. Why don't you tag along on Sunday? I won't be able to make it, but I really wish you luck! BTW my new toon is a telemarketer, and I have yet to lose the VP w/ him, or run. But they've been WAY too close sometimes. My 54 laff SF and my then 65 laff toon in the second round. It was a close miracle. Thank GOD for cakes!

S

Steveo

If you need a VP I will be glad to help you on your fist. I can do one later tonight talking 11pm est time. I can also do one tom night around 8 or so. Just let me know if you want to go on one before sunday night

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I will be there tonight if I can get back on TT long enough to get 680 merits. I don't see why not. You are more then welcome to go on at the same time as I do.

Granted I am not as Good as AWESOME STEVEO but we should be fine and dandy. Just remember to line up on the right and 4 MR hollywoods and 4 lower suits.

E

Electroflap

I plan on being at SOS shopping tonight but remember I am new and may need some coaching for VP. ok? I hope I dont screw up :thumbsup:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Congrats. You did real good. Cant wait to see your quit grow.