• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

election rules violated!

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I was asked by a candidate to vote for them. They were a huge help to me so i said i would. I am including this back ground information; Because, it led to the situation I witnessed. Election rules as stated in the book at luna bank; declares that no campaigning within 100 paces. But i have seen alot of books by candidate happy fool. There were several and the closest book was 20 paces to the voting site.

Also after the election is declared over, I will reveal with photos and statements, of the true nature of the council. They are a corrupt band of thieves and liar! I will prove it! In fact if anyone is curious' I will send a picture that clearly shows there true nature; if you request one.