• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] Eggs??

CrazyUserName

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know these can be bought from cooks... but the item catalog states that these can be looted from chickens, however the Hunter's database says only feather and a raw chicken can be looted off a chicken after you cut it... is there any chance for eggs to be dropped by any creature (minus vorpal bunnies with the colored eggs)?

F

Flora Green

Maybe that's something Sakkarah will pass along. We can gather milk from cows now so no reason to not be able to collect eggs from chickens. :)

S

soulstoner

Definitely 'the birds nest' I thought for sure they'd give eggs

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe that's something Sakkarah will pass along. We can gather milk from cows now so no reason to not be able to collect eggs from chickens. :)

Hmmm... to get a bananna from a Gorilla, you have to kill it. I don't think you should just be able to walk up to a strange chicken and get eggs.

I think you should have to do a quest. After this quest is complete, you get a little wooden statue of a chicken and a recipe scroll. After gathering other materials, you are able create a chicken coop.

Now that you have a chicken coop... you can go out with your herder and get some chickens to put in it.

If you log on every day and feed your chickens, you get one egg daily. If you miss a day, all the chickens die and you have to get more.

Just letting folks get free eggs would create an imbalance in the game economy. Imagine all the "egg billionaires" who would start buying up all the castles and towers. *shakes head*

Safe Travels, Sam

F

Flora Green

ROFL

You're just like me. No shame whatsoever! :D
I'm not even started yet!

Rabbit stew anyone? Beef kabobs? Why on earth isn't meat labeled properly??? I don't know about you, but when I order a meat pizza I want to know WHAT meat is on it. :D

Oh yeah. If we can milk cows, why not goats?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I notice that milk and eggs never spoil, no matter how long you carry them around.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another one that supposedly carries eggs (according to the Hunter's Guide) is Yamandons. Of course, that's a bit of overkill going out and taking down a yamandon for a couple of eggs, but yeah...

S

soulstoner

heheh - Yamadon for eggs - hehehehe - then stick an apple in his mouth and spit roast em over fire pit.:D