• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Edward the Tamer

• Thread starter imported_King Edward
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_King Edward

I'll be using my new Dragon in PvP. I spent 360 points to do so. Even at 120/120/120 the thing ingores me 1 in 5 commands. If this is a issue just LEAVE the area and go away, doing so will keep you alive. But all you Siegers are so arrogant that you HAVE to kill that tamer. So if you die PLZ dont post and cry about it. Using this drag has reduced me from 2 pets that can do 2 bites/2 FBs/and 4 casts too ONE damn pet (and on foot no less). For those of you that continue to CRY about this, plz remember in the past when a guy had 20 dragons in tow and unlimited stable space. PATCH after PATCH tamers get nerfed but you all forget about the past and wine about the present. See Ya on the Field

G

I would think there would be less whining with these dragons since you only get one pet. I would rather fight that then the flamestriking, poisoning beetle mare combo anyday.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"maximum damage for least amount of risk" isn't that what i see your guild doing. Seriously, when was the last time any of you ever rolled solo, and by solo, i mean alone. I've got more respect for Dante than your entire guild. At least he had the juevos to run around and fight.

S

Sir Ha-ward

I thought i ran you off of here boy, guess im gonna have to rip into ya again

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Who is this guy, is he anything on this shard?

haha help me with this, we run solo alot, does he play this shard?

he doesnt exsist, does he even PvP or hes a tammer?

Poo Filled Cupcakes 4 U

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sorry fudd i just fell outta my chair laughing. But did you just say, come help me ha-ha? ROF'nFLMAO!!!!

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

"maximum damage for least amount of risk" isn't that what i see your guild doing. Seriously, when was the last time any of you ever rolled solo, and by solo, i mean alone. I've got more respect for Dante than your entire guild. At least he had the juevos to run around and fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im constantly running around solo, just smart enough not to do it around Luna too much cause usually theres so many stealthers, theres just no point... btw who are you exactly? Random , no name, skill less tamer who weve slaughtered way too much ?

Btw edward you spelled your title wrong it starts with an L not a T

I

imported_John Connelly

<blockquote><hr>

Who is this guy, is he anything on this shard?

[/ QUOTE ]
I see quite a few posts expressing disapproval of King Edward, but to be impartial, if King Edward used to be Krews as I once heard, then like him or not (and I lean strongly towards the latter) he certainly deserves his place in Siege history for his ability to tame, control and train pets.

What character does Elmer play?

G

Not much of a factor to take into account for me I think.

Thanks for the warning though.

Kind regards

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I have three other characters i play very often, that are also in KoC, just my guild knows,....lol
Maybe some others, dont try and Hide em or announce who they are, dont care

Your funny little guy!

Joke Filled Cupcake 4 U

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Are you in KoC?

If not! your a nobody in my book, Kill em all, thats what i say,

And I was Talking about Sir mordor guy, was wandering who he was if anybody!

Empty Cupcake 4 U

I

imported_CountLovE

Ed you rock!

When can I buy a trained one from ya?

Elmer.. This will be great for those lonely nights when I get ganked. You people don't realize that Ed, and myself have been playing when a lot at night. You have a ton of KOC, and the TNA always out number JSV.

I don't come on the boards and cry though.. I think this will make things a lot more fair on weeknights. I can't talk about the daytime though since I don't play then.

Cheers everyone!

I

imported_uohater

"he doesnt exsist"....Whats that? Doesnt exsist in "your book"? You could be fighting this guy day and night, he might be your noble adversary, you wouldnt know.. Maybe he's the guy that toppled you, then taught you to pvp, er does the Noble Fudd run alone, no help, no master, learn everything solo.... Just say'n Don't pick on people you don't know, maybe one day you'll be bowing to him...in a sense..

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

"he doesnt exsist"....Whats that? Doesnt exsist in "your book"? You could be fighting this guy day and night, he might be your noble adversary, you wouldnt know.. Maybe he's the guy that toppled you, then taught you to pvp, er does the Noble Fudd run alone, no help, no master, learn everything solo.... Just say'n Don't pick on people you don't know, maybe one day you'll be bowing to him...in a sense..

[/ QUOTE ]

5 posts in 3.5 years? why would anyone listen to you?

I

imported_uohater

"5 posts in 3.5 years? why would anyone listen to you?"
Just because I do not post on stratics, does not....does not mean I am not of value to the Siege community... And 3.5 years on this name has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with why anyone would listen to me, Siege is a great shard.. I've had no reason to butt into anyones buisness before, but when the "top idols" of siege, are constanly btching and moaning to eachother about this and that...new players see it, and think, "oh, ew, siege has more drama then Great Lakes....F...that..." that bothers us Vets, enough to speak out about this nonsense

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ill assure you board pvp doesnt always = pancakes and moaning

I

imported_uohater

More often then not, all of these original posts end up with one or more guildy btching and moaning about another guildy.... Or that sure is what I see...Most of the time it ends up with nothing to do with the original post...

G

<blockquote><hr>

More often then not, all of these original posts end up with one or more guildy btching and moaning about another guildy.... Or that sure is what I see...Most of the time it ends up with nothing to do with the original post...

[/ QUOTE ]
You mean like the Stuffy Dwagon thread that turned int a two page toilet discusion?