• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EDIT* Amnesty News Soon To Come!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I dont recall that...hmm. What I do recall was some sims on founder accts were not given flags if they created between Dec 17 02 and the end of Jan 03. We called this the blackout period. We complained about it for a long time until Randy fixed it for us restoring flags to all founder accts. This did not affect sims made before or after that time, and I never heard of a sim losing their flag once they had one. Anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]
Im guessin i was one of those that never got restored because my account was definately made in dec 2002 it says it on my account info .. thas why im asking was wondering if someone could get it fixed so i could have my flag
maybe please begs... i was beta had to go out and buy the game to keep playin so yea i was definately there before the release. bought 4 of those suckkas at 60.00 a piece to keep playing ( nuts i know but i loved the game and had kids playing with me as well)

G

Maybe either call customer service or see if Pari can fix it for you.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Greg will be posting more about the Amnesty Program in the next couple of days. Keep an eye out on the blog!

[/ QUOTE ]

omg... I'm so excited I could just fall off my chair! This might be one of my favorite blog posts... ever!

Edit ---&gt; i enjoy the "pleasantly surprised" part as well!

J

JustinKase

I hope Greg dosn't keep us waiting too long for this post!! I could use some good news after all this downtime in EAL!!!

Finally some GOOD News!!!