• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC update report for fixes since last publish

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Bleak Nice try on the Bank box.... it no longer opens in list mode... But I still have to open it twice everytime I bank because now it opens totally EMPTY! So still have to close it and re-open it... *sighs* Please try again! Also some of my packs and pouches also open empty... infact one of my characters is so bugged that it says she has 30 items in her pack but it's completely barren upon gazing at it(though you can see the grid still) until I resize it with the arrow in the corner but then it gets stuck at the new larger size and I can't bring it back to a normal size until I log out and back in... then I can resize it but again can't see what's in her pack at all. If I leave her pack huge then the next time I log in it's again says 30 items but you can't see any of them until I resize again... weird.

The spells thank you very, very, very much no longer gray out.

New bug is that many packs open BEHIND the open one... this is getting VERY old VERY fast. Please look into this.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also the naked people bug is still happening...

More importantly though is the client lockups and horrendous lag, especially if more than 1 contain is opened

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Also the naked people bug is still happening...

More importantly though is the client lockups and horrendous lag, especially if more than 1 contain is opened
I am not seeing the naked people (not opposed to it though) but the blank bank box and lag when multiple containers are open are happening.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I'm still getting containers popping up behind others. Massive lag when multiple containers open and still incorrect item counts.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Issues I am having all issues are in the EC
  • Bank container opening empty
  • When opening multiple containers the first one open pops in front(on top) of the others, This is very annoying
  • Naked people
  • EC client crashes a lot when in doom, This normally happens in one area the room straight down from entrance

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Issues I am having all issues are in the EC
  • Bank container opening empty
  • When opening multiple containers the first one open pops in front(on top) of the others, This is very annoying
  • Naked people
  • EC client crashes a lot when in doom, This normally happens in one area the room straight down from entrance

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Bleak has said they are investigating the crashing issues. I can more or less replicate this, only happens for me when fighing agro mobs, from a single GD in Desard to Exodus. Latest was a lv6 T-Map. This generally results in death unless im quick on ICQ to my buddys to throw an invis.

I would really like acknowlegment on the lag issues, just so we know its on the list.