• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] EC PVP Mouse wheel target last for a mage

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am having issues trying to get this setup right.

Last target and last target curse seems to lag and make me overcast spells, and target last enemy doesn't seem to work right either.

Anyone use this?

when using Cursor Last Target, it almost seems like im casting at 2/4 speed instead of 2/6...its very strange. I'm fairly sure it is no setting i have but i do not know

ALSO just to add more to this-----it works great from my small test, set to a key, just not on mouse wheel?????????????????????

I have a logitech mx 518 mouse, anyone know if you can setup macros for the scroll wheel (not the button of it)?

W

Whinemaker

Hmm I guess my reply was lost in one of those system errors mentioned by Petra.

Anyway, same thing for me. The mouse wheel bindings for targeting is buggered.
I sent them a bug report a while back, perhaps you should too?

As for the lag, sorry can't help you with that :(

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
anyone else with the crappy mouse wheel targeting?

P

PowerFullPete

I also have a hard time using the mouse wheel for targeting, gona try and go in the mouse settings for the wheel and turn it down a bit and see if it helps.

G

Garrett

Posted my own thread about this problem then saw here... Any updates on the problem?

P

PowerFullPete

Changing my mouse scrolling speed did nothin...they need to put a option to change the sensitivity of the wheel I think.