• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC - Fishing

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi folks

been about 2-3 weeks since I did any fishing. I use the EC with Pinkos and enter my mibs with Pinko's which opens a gump and I select Trammel which puts a way point on my map. Today, however, when I went fishing none of my mibs actually had any sunken ships when I got to the location, one mib waypoint is in britain castle, and the mib gump is actually now really hard to read with text hanging out of the box, unscrollable and difficult to read the coordinates as sometimes they appear under the 'trammel' 'fel' buttons etc.

I didnt have any mibs entered in before today as had completed them my last fishing trip, the mibes I entered today were from some nets I tossed to get more mibs. I have the up to date version of Pinko's.

Not sure if it is pinko's or something to do with whatever they did with davies locker or what, anyone else now experiencing this?

Last edited:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have not used my fisher in a long time I will try to load her up today and test it ...as for now I don't have a answer yet

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new mib format in the last publish screwed up Pinco's locations. I found I had to revert to default ui to get the correct location

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The new mib format in the last publish screwed up Pinco's locations. I found I had to revert to default ui to get the correct location
Really do we have any fix on this? It is also doing this to the actual sos when you go to read it. Does the default location actually let you load them like pinko's? If not, any remind me how they are put in in default or will I have to go back to 2009 and load them how I used to directly into the waypoint xml via spreadsheet?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only one who can fix it is Pinco, since it's his ui feature that is broken. :(

How I've done it:=
User settings > options > custom ui > set to default, apply.
Open mib, make a note of the coordinates
User settings > options > custom ui > set to pincos, apply.
right click anywhere in the map and choose 'create waypoint here'
In the gump that opens enter 'waypoint name - mib' then put in the lattitude and longitude of the mib that you made a note of.

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only one who can fix it is Pinco, since it's his ui feature that is broken. :(

How I've done it:=
User settings > options > custom ui > set to default, apply.
Open mib, make a note of the coordinates
User settings > options > custom ui > set to pincos, apply.
right click anywhere in the map and choose 'create waypoint here'
In the gump that opens enter 'waypoint name - mib' then put in the lattitude and longitude of the mib that you made a note of.
Thanks Petra

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This has been fixed now just update the UI

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This has been fixed now just update the UI
Thanks will try it out!

Just updated Pinko's UI and have latest patch, my mibs still appear as above. Any suggestion?

Last edited:

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine did also, I deleted the waypoints, closed maps, reopened the mibs and deleted waypoints again, closed map, then they all worked. Keep geting one that says there was one in LB throne room. But after doing that 3-4 times, pinco's actualy set the correct waypoints.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine's not working, did as SunWolf said, still not working, dang, where's Pinco when ya need him?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine's not working, did as SunWolf said, still not working, dang, where's Pinco when ya need him?
If the bugs reports are scattered around the world I can't fix them.
If you think it's a bug, report it in the right section with some details on how to replicate it...

Last edited: