• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Easter event??

S

Shantia

Ok, I don't play very often. Definitely not as often as i'd like. And i am also not a good puzzle solver. I went and talked to the guy to start the Easter quest and ended up having to repeat everything he said right back to him cause i couldnt figure out what the trigger words were supposed to be, and then he said that someone in moonglow was selling silver dragon scales...repeating that back to him only triggered him to say the same thing again so i went off to moonglow. The server went down at that point so i checked here on the forums about the easter event and the only post i could find was very vague and said that you have to find another guy you dont even know your looking for before finding the guy in moonglow that is selling the dragon scales??

I am not a good puzzle solver and would really like to get atleast one reward from this quest before its over. Who is this other guy i'm supposed to find before talking to the guy selling the dragon scales?

Just ran around the town of moonglow and see no one named nicolas, is he not inside the town?

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the event is still going on Nicholas is in the provisions shop near the docks. Since there is a cipher to be cracked I'll give that to you. Search for a ranger named James good luck on finding the items.

S

Shantia

wow...just ...wow. "The number of bridges a lassy has to cross from busy bee's to see her mate at majestic boats?" Uh...what and where is busy bees? Is he still going on about the bridges in vesper? This isnt making any sense to me :(

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow...just ...wow. "The number of bridges a lassy has to cross from busy bee's to see her mate at majestic boats?" Uh...what and where is busy bees? Is he still going on about the bridges in vesper? This isnt making any sense to me :(
Vesper is the only town with bridges, Busy Bees and majestic boats are shops in vesper

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shantia said:
"The number of bridges a lassy has to cross from busy bee's to see her mate at majestic boats?"
Adhere to the path of least resistance.

You shall not be disappointed.