• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easter event

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I will admit to getting bored due to lack of info and went off and did other things yesterday, now that it has been released can anyone provide details on the Baja version of this event?

From reading Uhall it seems that every EM can start this event wherever they want on their shard so where does the 1 on Baja start?

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Martin Lacey at West Britain Bank, Trammel

WildStar

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Wildstar. Now to find my glases irl so I can bloody ready the clues.... *squints to see typing*

edit: Nope that didn't help either lol

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was announced on EM website over two weeks ago which was subsequently picked up by the excellent Baja news reporter. Furthermore, the event announcers in Luna and Britain also let you know about it when you say "news". Good luck.

K

korak

Sorry for being such a noob but I just started playing again after 3 or 4 years. I say News to a crier and she says Martin Lacey is looking for some young adventurers (or something like that) but when I say News to Martin nothing happens. What am I doing wrong to start this easter egg hunt?
Thanks for any help in advance.

H

Harlan

Sorry for being such a noob but I just started playing again after 3 or 4 years. I say News to a crier and she says Martin Lacey is looking for some young adventurers (or something like that) but when I say News to Martin nothing happens. What am I doing wrong to start this easter egg hunt?
Thanks for any help in advance.
Say Hail

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HINTS - Do not read unless stuck

Need to say Hail to Martin Lacey (how we were supposed to figure out Hail I have no idea luckily poster above had posted by time I got there)
Also need to say Creatures, I know somehow where supposed to guess this from his response of mythical beasts and birds (scratches head)

When you get to scales trader read the hint book in front of him (hopefully this is a lock down and not something somoene else had left that would decay)

Once you decipher his puzzle you will go off looking for a " 'Npc type' and his name" but actually you need to find another NPC of the same "NPC Type" and ask him about the name you deciphered - i know it sounds crazy that you have to find someone you didnt even know you were looking for but thats the case.

I did manage to do all this and get the clue for the next person to search for but at that point I talked to some guild mates to see if i was really searching for that person or if i had to find someone else instead to talk about this person to. LOL, I was informed there is quite a few parts where you have to guess the appropriate response to ask the NPC (like creatures above) and times where you had to look for a different NPC that seems to be out of place and talk to them instead about the person your looking for. Im sure some of you will have oodles of fun with this but at this point the hours I had spent to get this far hadnt seemed like fun to me so i just begged my guildies to take me to the finish line.

Ive done my best to just give hints here and not answer anything that would ruin anyone's quest, GL to all who attempt just realize this is no 1hr diversion

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was announced on EM website over two weeks ago which was subsequently picked up by the excellent Baja news reporter. Furthermore, the event announcers in Luna and Britain also let you know about it when you say "news". Good luck.
Hmm and here i thought the Baja EM events here on stratics might have info didnt realize you use your own website instead.
My bad on the Baja reporters post I had started reading it but had decided it was probably for the baja Role Players fiction stuff and didnt finish reading so my own fault there.
Actually on Sunday the day this started the event announcers in Luna when you asked him news was still talking about capture the fort event and sherry the mouse is still yaking about the town invasions, hopefully these have been updated now I havent checked but they were behind the times on Sunday

just saying I did make some attempt prior to asking on here :thumbsup:

Marcellis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive done my best to just give hints here and not answer anything that would ruin anyone's quest, GL to all who attempt just realize this is no 1hr diversion
That's for sure. Damn, I thought after solving the 3rd clue puzzle, I would see the finish line. BIG MISTAKE. I spent at least another 2-3 hours after this talking to various quest npcs and wandering around before the finish line was in sight. At least I think it is. I hope.

G

Gilthas

I got as far as James and his oak tree hint about rabbit holes but I'm stuck there. Giving up for the night.

H

Harlan

I got as far as James and his oak tree hint about rabbit holes but I'm stuck there. Giving up for the night.
Ask James for a hint that will help you. Maybe. If not then ask another quest NPC about the Old Oak Bonsai (some one that knows about old things)

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UORelic said:
I had started reading it but had decided it was probably for the baja Role Players fiction stuff and didnt finish reading so my own fault there.
There is a distinction between [RP News] and [EM News].