• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easter Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there undiscovered easter eggs (ie secrets) the Dev Team has introduced with the recent content and will there be easter eggs added with future content?

I remember there was a rumor going around that there were secret ways to access some of the inaccessible regions of Ilshenar, such as the Lenmir Anfinmolas. I wandered far and wide in Ilshenar and really got to appreciate the great detail that went into that land. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I had a great time nevertheless.

Mark_Mythic

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are several in Stygian Abyss. I recall that we even had a developer meeting specifically to design them. Of course, I can't give details... otherwise they wouldn't be Easter eggs.

There are mobs that have a random chance to say funny things. Items that when used have a random chance to polymorph you. Stuff like that. None of them are there to change the balance of the game, that wouldn't be an Easter egg. They are just rare events that are meant to entertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.