• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Easily Busted.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sh*t is so funny. Lead the dread mare and shadow ele off... 30 minutes later and she is still casting every 10 seconds on nothing. LOL

H

harrypotted III

It's sad that you have nothing better to do......

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boredom is boredom, cheating is cheating... ask your guildmate Eldron, I still have the pic HE posted of himself.. well we all know what he was doing. :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah, don't feed the troll wolfie.
I always enjoy these threads, hehe.
If you want to find more scripters, I think there might still be one working in heartwood fel. He walks in, does the quests looking for runic kits, exits, walks 2 steps, recalls, recalls back and repeat.

He's obviously scripting since I can kill with with wrestling in town, lol.

H

harrypotted III

I've caught so many COP/MOFO doing what your crying about and I didn't feel the need to take a screen shot because I have better things to do :<. Have fun wasting your time.

L

Lord Drakelord

how is it they can stand there with all that is that dungeon?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im just wondering why they dont just go dig one up and do it somewhere where no one will find them.

of course that takes a little more effort.
like say a minute to set up.

N

noxyoursox

Bah, don't feed the troll wolfie.
I always enjoy these threads, hehe.
If you want to find more scripters, I think there might still be one working in heartwood fel. He walks in, does the quests looking for runic kits, exits, walks 2 steps, recalls, recalls back and repeat.

He's obviously scripting since I can kill with with wrestling in town, lol.

Scripting isnt illegal unless unattended. :(

R

RichDC

Actually the use of 3rd party programmes to script regardless of attendence is illegal.

Using macros set up in uo (holding down a key macro) attended is legal, unattendad illegal

the reason so many think 3rd party programme scripting is legal is because when you get caught by a GM and they talk to you, they have no proof you are using a 3rd party programme and as you arent unattended they have no power.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And that will end this discussion. Let's not talk about Hacks and 3rd Party programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.