• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA Town Hall Schedule

• Thread starter NightFlyer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_DutchAmerica

Yep...the productions cities would be ghost towns or strangled!

Small towns didn't want to be part of the big cities because they'd 'lose their' charm.

LOL thinking back now, it's rather funny. I get a chuckle when I think about the people that thought they should just force us all to move to AV or BF.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep...the productions cities would be ghost towns or strangled!

Small towns didn't want to be part of the big cities because they'd 'lose their' charm.

LOL thinking back now, it's rather funny. I get a chuckle when I think about the people that thought they should just force us all to move to AV or BF.

[/ QUOTE ]

*shifty eyes*

I

imported_debslee

I personally think its disguisting that people acted the way they did in at the last TH meeting. I believe that these meetings, as was suggested above needs to be constructive and informative. If we need to have schedules where the community gets involved in this and assist - then maybe we should brain storm this idea...? If people want to "mitch and boan" then they need to be directed to the boards, as there is ample opportunity to do that here. As Pari said, the boards are read by the Devs.

I think law and order needs to prevail, and if sims/avatars get out of hand, a swift boot (and its noted in the TH that "soandso was booted due to unruly behaviour") would go a long way to bringing order.
I liked the one time I managed to get to TH, we were given numbers, and were requested to ask our questions, suggestions etc in order and once we had finished the next person got their turn. I think TH needs to have structure and the structure is adhered to.

I do think that there needs to be set times the TH is open, and those are adhered to. If for some reason, this cannot go ahead, due to Devs being busy, then the community is advised by having an ingame message. Communication is the key to success.

“Good communication does not mean that you have to speak in perfectly formed sentences and paragraphs. It isn't about slickness. Simple and clear go a long way.”