• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land coming down for the arrival of Alphville Citizens

G

GregK

We need to bring the city down to put the finishing touches on the Alphaville merge. If all goes well we should be back up in 30 minutes.

Please, provide a warm welcome for the AVers

Regards
gk

G

Greg You guys Rock! AVER's WE ARE HOME BABY!!!

The Dev's Rock!

Our Home is here!!! Sweet Job Guys!

J

JRock

Woot. Woot. Woot. I knew we were getting lag because of a merge.

I

imported_rpsky3

i lost all my homes in all cities.. but at least some ppl will be happy!

G

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, IM Soooooooooo Excited!!! I found my AV sims in search mode AND they even have the little "where is my property" button. Of course we can't click on that yet....I'm like a kid at Christmas! I even took off of work today!!! How bad is THAT? You guys are awesome!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

G

YAY AV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO.
ty Devs

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Yep Yep! Can't fool us anymore! We know what merge lag feels like. We felt AV coming this weekend!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you homeless?

I

imported_rpsky3

most of my sims are. lol.. the Dev team said they will look into it about a week ago.. still waiting.. lol

G

OMG YAY...you guys are sneaky but my guts told me you had a surprise for us today! THank you for all your hard work and for bringing our simmies home. YAY

G

If your homeless I have 6 accounts and I will be more than glad to make you a roomie...no strings attached...come and go as you please until you earn enough to expand out onto your own. Look me up...I have all the CinderFricknElla's and 2 FairlyOddParents. just make sure if you IM me in game you let me know that you are from here

G

<font color="purple"> I thought I read somewhere that it would take 4 days to merge Alphaville? Maybe that was the day I took those hallucinogens.... lol jk. Sorta. haha But did I see that somewhere or no? </font>

M

master_of_none

<blockquote><hr>

We need to bring the city down to put the finishing touches on the Alphaville merge. If all goes well we should be back up in 30 minutes.

Regards
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there the one cold day when waited out the day the BIG WIPE happened, before we all went public.... all those years ago.... Felt the winds of that level 5 destroy all we knew only to give rebirth to the future that now is the rocky path of a past of many things to many people....
I'm proud to say I'm riding that storm again to anew fresh city and idea's with no doubts of some great things to happen!
As stabling out my balance and opening the door... how colorful it is, thinking I must be looking into some type of lava lamp glowing brightly... deep breath and say... "I don't think we're in Alphaville no more" !!!!

And they all said you were taking the weekend off!!! LOL Great job all involved!!!

G

OMG im speechless......... ME speechless ??? wow Greg, what are you doing to me

G

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> I thought I read somewhere that it would take 4 days to merge Alphaville? Maybe that was the day I took those hallucinogens.... lol jk. Sorta. haha But did I see that somewhere or no? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Those were just rumors, there was no proven fact it would take 4 days. Yes it was a big city but they might have done it over a period of 3 days in the background!

G

Well, when you consider all the lag and error 23's the whole week-end..I'm guessing they were working in the background! I was furious about getting booted every 5 minutes...not anymore! It was soooo worth it!

G

<font color="purple"> Ok, thanks.
I was just curious why I had been thinking that &amp; glad its not true, lol </font>

L

legal1lpn

I'm just too happy..my AV sims are finally gonna be with me...think I will go to work and leave early...excuse to be anxiety, and an unstable mindset...might just work...good work dev's.

S

Shadowbay

If all that lag was because the merges are on the move, then I thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of my little simmy heart

V

Valarie_Dobalina

Good thing I checked Stratics...My laptop broke (again) and so I had to switch to the desktop. I thought there was something wrong, getting an "internal error" lol...but apparently not, ooo, and thanks for telling us, or I'd be freaking out (Addicted since December 2002)

K

knotter02

<blockquote><hr>

Greg You guys Rock! AVER's WE ARE HOME BABY!!!

The Dev's Rock!

Our Home is here!!! Sweet Job Guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH!!!!!!!!! after missing our home for about a month we finally get our home baby!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Z

Zsazsa Zee

WECOME WELCOME !
I am also happy to be able to welcome my own sims from AV

Ty Team

F

frogger2

Party time at froggers house woot cant wait my trees are finnally here i miss my simmy statue too oh Im soooo happy AV is finnally here a pat on the backs of all those that took part in moveing the cities in well done DEVS well done.

G

<font color="purple">Yes, I am , but u still love me, lol
</font>

G

Woohooo! I am absolutely ecstatic! I no longer will be a homeless si errr.. avatar!

I was having a really bad morning this morning. My son was up during the night, so I had to deal with him. My daughter was cranky and missed the school bus this morning... but this makes is all better! Thanks Dev Team!

G

<blockquote><hr>

LEE!!! MY SIM DIDN'T GET MERGED =(((

[/ QUOTE ]

Was your sim in Alphaville? BF hasn't been merged yet, so if it wasn't in Alphaville then it won't be merged. If it *is* in AV then I'm not sure what the problem could be, can you do a search and see the sim's name in the city, but not able to access him in the Select a Sim screen, is that what you mean?

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you lose your home during the merge or did you move here before the merge? If it was during the merge and you dont get it back..let me know and i'll give you one of mine. Thats one advantage to all these accounts!!
Just let me know!! Yeah AVers, we're home

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you lose your home during the merge or did you move here before the merge? If it was during the merge and you dont get it back..let me know and i'll give you one of mine. Thats one advantage to all these accounts!!
Just let me know!! Yeah AVers, we're home

[/ QUOTE ]

In case she doesn't see this immediately.....she'd explained in another post. She was told by Customer Service over the phone that the reason she couldn't access her sims was because all the cities had been closed down and were to become EA Land, and that she *had* to send her sims on the bullet train to EA Land, so she didn't know about the merges and the fact that the bullet train meant she was going to lose those houses, but the merges meant she could have kept them. It's the fault of Customer Support for giving out false information, and I hope that you two are able to connect so that you can help her with one of those houses.....that's such a sweet gesture
. It's really neat to see the community pull together to help each other correct the mistakes and make up for the losses &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Regards
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

I was there the one cold day when waited out the day the BIG WIPE happened, before we all went public.... all those years ago.... Felt the winds of that level 5 destroy all we knew only to give rebirth to the future that now is the rocky path of a past of many things to many people....
I'm proud to say I'm riding that storm again to anew fresh city and idea's with no doubts of some great things to happen!
As stabling out my balance and opening the door... how colorful it is, thinking I must be looking into some type of lava lamp glowing brightly... deep breath and say... "I don't think we're in Alphaville no more" !!!!

And they all said you were taking the weekend off!!! LOL Great job all involved!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW.. I like that. Feels like I just landed in OZ. I think i'll go find the munchkins. BTW, is Toto a rare?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Somebody put me out of my misery.

Please go see if Freddie Mercury made it....."One Logan Place".

G

My property, avatar and schtuff all made it safely in the merge today

Thanks dev team

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Was your sim in Alphaville? BF hasn't been merged yet, so if it wasn't in Alphaville then it won't be merged. If it *is* in AV then I'm not sure what the problem could be, can you do a search and see the sim's name in the city, but not able to access him in the Select a Sim screen, is that what you mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, My sim shows up in Select-A-(stupid)Avatar/Sim
But I can't find it through sim search.

I

imported_debslee

Sooooooooo thrilled, my Marcelle is arriving in EA Land, cant wait to get home from work and hug her
- I've missed her so!

And Dev's once again, YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, My sim shows up in Select-A-(stupid)Avatar/Sim
But I can't find it through sim search.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where does it say your sim lives, in the Select-An-Avatar screen? Aphaville, or EA Land? If it says EA Land, then he did make it.....if it says any other city besides Alphaville (which would only be Blazing Falls, I guess?) then he wasnt' supposed to merge yet

G

When reading stratics early this morning i about fell out of my chair. Thought it wasnt happening starting Monday!! It was great news thank you Devs for a job well done!!

Party on Dev's you ROCK something FIERCE!!!

Now who's going to come over and mow my lawn?!?!?!?

G

Does this mean BF is about here too???? Please, please, pretty please???

G

If all goes well BF i think should be here within the next couple of days.