Dungeon Stealing - Minimum Skill Needed?

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Connor_Graham

I looked through several of the FAQ's but didn't see posted anywhere the minimum skill needed to steal dungeon stealables. I know you can be as low as 119, but it's been long enough since I trained it up that I can't remember. Does anyone have the actual skill level?

Thanks!

J

Jermosh

You need to have a skill of 100 for a 10stone item which is the weight of arties for stealing.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
Displayed skill only.
My thief was stealing dungeon artifacts when he was only in the 60's for real skill. I loaded him up with +30 jewels, +20 shadow dancers, and +10 buglers bandanna. Obviously the more skill the better, but at less than GM displayed skill you won't be able to steal anything from a dungeon. Even at GM you're going to fail more than you'd like to.

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 25, 2008
I have 120 and I never fail so for. I use to have 110 and fail lot. So make your own judgment for that.