• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dumbest question ever

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i've been playing for 6 years and i've never ONCE been able to get a goza mat to raise. i've tried using the deco tool ("you cannot raise it up any higher"), i've tried locking them down first ("you cannot lock this down!"). i've tried placing a 2nd one on top of the first but it just lands on the same place the 1st one is at. help...
so embarrassing...

T

Teeshy

Only works with square goza's (the one tile ones) not the rectangular 2 tile ones.

Other than that, I really can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work! All you gotta do is place the goza mat, and raise with the deco tool =)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only works with square goza's (the one tile ones) not the rectangular 2 tile ones.

Other than that, I really can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work! All you gotta do is place the goza mat, and raise with the deco tool =)
THANKS SO MUCH TEESHY!!! i was using the 2 tile ones :)

T

Teeshy

Ah! cool, so glad I could help! I know how frustrating it can be to *know* somethign should work, but it just WONT for you!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's not dumb, sweetie

dumb is screaming at your screen, the cat and anyone that walks into the room for a week or more cause ya never even bothered to ask :eek:

:D