Dumb question

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Why do people have duels for gold... has anyone ever paid?

**** I still owe Moryia 5 mil from 8 years ago... But he owed me 10 mil first and never paid... then we dueled for 5 mil three times 2 weeks later after he didn't pay... and he won all three... So yeah, what is the point... You know for a FACT you (meaning whoever is reading this) would not even pay either. So stop crying aBOUT SOMEONE didn't pay for a duel... cuase you know damn well you wouldn't either.

Sick of hearing it.

Z

Zambowow

**** I still owe Moryia 5 mil from 8 years ago... But he owed me 10 mil first and never paid... then we dueled for 5 mil three times 2 weeks later after he didn't pay... and he won all three... So yeah, what is the point... You know for a FACT you (meaning whoever is reading this) would not even pay either. So stop crying aBOUT SOMEONE didn't pay for a duel... cuase you know damn well you wouldn't either.

Sick of hearing it.
Lol....who the **** cares if you're sick of hearing about it?

Anyways...

I've seen many duels for money where they actually payed. If you agree to duel for money, lose, and don't pay, especially when there's proof, you look pretty f*****g stupid, just like Mr. Boxxer today. Like I stated before, if I was the GM, emmy, even just a simple member of that guild, I'd be ashamed and embarrassed.

Every day, count less times, Boxxer runs away from everyone, not just saying this to us, WL, but everyone, spamming duel 1v1 for money. Then when someone took him up on it today, and lost, he looked absolutely stupid.

U

UltimateNoob

Sick of hearing it.
So in other words you owe him 10 mil and have some latent guilt about it. Why not just pay him?

G

Gellor

I understand the whole "let's duel for gold" thing. Might as well add to the pocket book while adding to one's reputation. You wouldn't catch me dueling for money because I make no claims at being "the most leet dueler over 8 shards since beta":pancakes:

OTOH, one's reputation gets shot down when they agree to a duel for gold and don't pay. Especially as seen in a few recent threads.

What I don't understand is people "attacking" the guild of the dead beat dueler when their own guild has a dead beat dueler:thumbdown: Might want to check your own house out before claiming perfection:lol:

<mod voice>I have no problems watching a PERSON get trashed for being a dead beat dueler as long as it doesn't spill over into RL</mod voice>:thumbsup:

B

Balian of Asgard

I do, that's why I said it.

Still pretty sick of it.
Youre kinda like a mofo at a UO auction that always makes the 1st bid with no intention to buy, just so people pay attention to you.

on a similar note, we get pretty sick of you talking about your RL self in an online video game forum , and just in general as well, so suck it up and quit pancakes.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 3, 2009
i fight for pride.

i don't need your money to know that i whooped your ass. take that 10m and go clean yourself up.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
I do, that's why I said it.

Still pretty sick of it.
Youre kinda like a mofo at a UO auction that always makes the 1st bid with no intention to buy, just so people pay attention to you.

on a similar note, we get pretty sick of you talking about your RL self in an online video game forum , and just in general as well, so suck it up and quit pancakes.
No intention to buy? First off I work for the auction, second do you know how much gold I have?

And if I bother you, then stop reading. I have told you that time and time again, yet you keep comming back like that little turd nugget that won't flush. Admit it, your obsessed with me!

B

Balian of Asgard

No intention to buy? First off I work for the auction, second do you know how much gold I have?

And if I bother you, then stop reading. I have told you that time and time again, yet you keep comming back like that little turd nugget that won't flush. Admit it, your obsessed with me!
u must fly low, because everything flies over your head

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 7, 2009
From parts unknown
well some guy challenges me to a duel then i say ok ok ok then he says ill brb shows up with a diff char im like sigh... then he says lets duel for a mil something i never agreed to, not once did i say ok ya lets make it a duel for gold so we go and duel and since im on a network card at work he wins then rambles on and on and on and on about how i owe him a mil his name was achilles from CoM ya thats the guy then i have CoM members for weeks saying how i owe gold to them... lol well if i agreed to a duel for a mil i would of paid but since they just throw all of that out in at the end and that i never agreed to it why would i pay for it .? finally i made em stop yapping by pointing out to em how sad and desperate they look hanging on my jock for a mil theyll never get. get a job mow the lawn clean the pool wash the mercedes do some dishes walk the dog clean your room then ask mum for some money so that my lil freinds at CoM wont have to whine about 1 mil that they think someone owes them :thumbsup: but this was allready 4 months ago memories .... sweet memories

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
well some guy challenges me to a duel then i say ok ok ok then he says ill brb shows up with a diff char im like sigh...
Yeah, that is the lamest **** ever, people used to get pist when they would challenge me on my mule, then I switch chars and they say "I meant on Tesla Wear"... ****ing stupid. *sigh*

S

SUPRsalad

some guy named chaos wanted to duel last night against my gargoyle..
he said he would 'murderpown' my gargoyle.
i hate my gargoyle, so i thought hed for sure win.
he tells me he wants me on foot.. okay..
he tells me 'no running away'.. alrighty..
he tells me 'no disarm'.. mkay..
we start fighting, and he gets dropped in three spells.
he tells me 'you should have held off, when you saw i wasn't healing'
'my macro isn't working for some reason' he says..
'okay.. ' i say
'let me kill you so you're in stat' he says,
'then well try again..'

seriously? who the **** is this guy? people are dumb sometimes..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
'okay.. ' i say
'then well try again..'

LOL! Walk away dude.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
'okay.. ' i say
'then well try again..'

How do you make agreements with a rock? Tell me that one Gemma!!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Im not sure man, it just started talking **** to me, and then i killed it.. I swear, not even an attempt to heal..
LOL , next a grain of salt is going to pick a fight with you at the dinner table...
Watch out man!