• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dug up some old UO stuff.

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm throwing up my UO Geek Flag here, but I dug up some of my old UO stuff that has been in boxes for years. My wife shook her head that I have stuff like this still.

Anyone else have any sitting around? I also had Ultima 6 notes, Ultima 7 (Cloth map) and Ultima 7 Serpent Isle (map + books), Ultima 8 Pagan (cloth map), and Ultima X Ascension discs.

http://www.uo-er.com/pics/uo/alluo.jpg - larger image

Also I found Ultima Online Mondains Legacy disc (burned), and Ultima Online Samurai Empire disc (burned)

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah I have all those, plus a cloth map, and an action figure from blackthorn release... and still have 7 box set boxes...(actually 2 of them are the same, must of been when we received a charger of the fallen for buying it)

also my "Prima's official strategy guide" is from "Age of Shadows", can't tell which issue yours' is...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... I still use my Prima... for the maps... the second age playguide maps are so small, hard to play UO with reading glasses on.... hehehe.

P.S.
Wish someone would put out a book of just UO maps.... big maps (or big letters) for us older folks. Dungeons and Cities.... and "the known world".

Last edited:

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, get to work on it. Make some scans/PDF files for it. I might take some pictures of some of the "tips" that the book has.

Lord Damascus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oh crap I remember installing T2A.. reading through the manual like the excited early teenager i was! and remember thinking they had missed out the "it may take several hours to patch" bit from the guide! > > totes worth it though.. 15 years on :(

Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, a lot of people were still rocking dial up 56k modems. Some lucky people had 56k V2, and the luckiest had cable.

But yeah... that fresh install on your sub 600mhz processor wow. It's almost got me nostalgic enough to want to rebuild a Pentium 3 - 600mhz, with 128-256MB ram, a 6.4GB HD running Windows 98 to fire up a game of UO. haha... On second thought... maybe not.