• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dueling Pit.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the dimensions for a regulation (if there is one) for a standard pit. Looking to build a dueling house, but need the pit dimensions so I can design around it...la

Q

Queen Amy

Dexers will want it as small as possible, and mages will want it as large as possible!

(There are no standard measurements.) We have a dueling arena in Gilfane, but everyone chooses instead to duel on the Nemesis house roof, where there is more room to run around.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welp, I went with a 9x9, mainly because of the fact i only had a 15x15 plot to deal with...la

K

Kith Kanan

Depends on what your looking for , my favorit is on Napa , and was/is used for the naked bar fights

K

Kratos Aurion

If you're specifically building a pit, then its only going to be good for dexxors on a plot that small. Otherwise, you could take an 18x18 plot and build an entire multi-level dueling arena where PvP'ers can combat over the entire house, or 1 level depending on how you create it.