• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DTA recruiting

Q

Quira

DTA (Delucia Trade Asociation... this is not a typo, this is the only way we could get the name registered... strange obscenity filters LOL) is recruiting.

We are a crafter / trader guild. Wealth is not a dirty word to us, it is what we aim for. We intend to have the best houses, the most important rares...

We don't believe in UO religions. Blue, red, PK, anti, ... we don't care. You have a soul, we buy it. And sell it. You have goods, we buy them even more eagerly. You need stuff, we have it. Negociation is our profession.

Do you think this is what you came to Siege for, contact us.

Kind regards

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I owe you an apology. DTA has been an active guild for longer than I have been here. DTA is history, the present and a factor for the future. *bows*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Tigs... We are dropping like flys.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Without rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other -Red Foreman

that man has some of the best quotes lol

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
dumbass...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"You're about to read a book that my foot wrote. It's called: On The Road To In Your Ass!" - Red Foreman

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"When i am buried, i wanna be buried ass up" why? " so everyone can kiss my ASS!!" -red

Q

Quira

Thanks for the backup Pyrite :)

Mo, we need to start meeting more in game again :) Have you abandonned the idea of an orc guild?

Kelmo, don't worry about apologies :) We have been very sleepy for some time, but we are waking up again. I will try to increase our visibility again.

And Tigs, Pyrite is back, we are starting guild meetings again. Deciding on the guild uniform now (j/k!)

Kind regards