• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dropping items to the ground

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have used a tub many times and now it doesn't work. Found an old post from 2016 suggesting a chest of sending would work. It doesn't work now either. Any other things we can use to drop things to the spot we are standing? I am decorating a carpeted floor and I can pull up pieces, which I am currently doing, but I would rather speed things up as I am slow enough as it is!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The small round bags, you put the item in the bag, stand on the spot you want it, axe it and lock it down.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prob better ways but I’ve loaded up my pack to 125 items, picked up item u want dropped, then hit a create food magery spell macro. Dropping item held in ur cursor back into ur pack will drop said item on the ground in the exact spot ur standing due to being again at 125 items from the food item created.

I’ve used this to remove unwanted items from my pack like broken quest chain items and such that would otherwise have needed a GM page, a timely wait, and GM interaction for removal.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL yes you jump through hoops! My goodness lol.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
as Larisa suggested you can use bags to put stuff in difficult places.

you can also place that bag in a spot where you can place it

secure the container and then use the option to relocate container
then target the carpet where you want the item to go
then chop the bag

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have a house that has hundreds of Gaza staked and i havent been able to that for a long time how do you do it now ? I thought you just dropped it on yourself after clicking it ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any other things we can use to drop things to the spot we are standing?
Yes a Bag on your person. Krampus coin purse or all those bags from reward tokens.

Put item in the bag in your backpack. Axe the bag. Items fall to the ground. You don't have to pick up the carpet anymore.

WTG @Larisa

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes a Bag on your person. Krampus coin purse or all those bags from reward tokens.

Put item in the bag in your backpack. Axe the bag. Items fall to the ground. You don't have to pick up the carpet anymore.

WTG @Larisa
Exactly!

1678225503362.png

It's why I save all these!

I deco a lot :/

Bridge Troll

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
chest of sending works..just need to place chest on the ground then drop items on it while you stand where you want your items to be

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
chest of sending works..just need to place chest on the ground then drop items on it while you stand where you want your items to be
Interesting. That does work for 3 squares away. Gidge and I are wanting to drop items on a carpeted floor without having to pick up the carpet, then drop the item, then raise it, then put the carpet back, then lower the item. So the chest would have to be moved around a lot. The bag idea is working great for carpets.

And I was able to put these trees outside very easy with them in bags.

1678230277776.png

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of the nice improvements done for decorating is the ability to move a locked/ secured item to another location.
Just click once on the locked/secured item and choose 'relocate' item.
Once you move it to the location you want you MUST lock-secure the item.
It will warn you that by moving the item it will unlock/unsecure the item.
Hopes that helps. :)

*cookie hugs*