• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drinking Da Sorrows Aways...

• Thread starter Pennywise
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

Pennywise

Names deems.

If yous hads to drinks yers sorrows aways, of all dem ders taverns in our lands, which woulds youz finds yerself in?

Meez, da runs down place called Twin Oaks in Ishenar along da roads outsides the Sprituality gate. Dats ways I can catch meez a buz and have plenties of little fairies toos chase arounds fer meez drunkens amusements.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always had an affinity to the inn at the north end of Minoc. Reminds me of long days of clicking with my first miner.

P

Pennywise

I've always had an affinity to the inn at the north end of Minoc. Reminds me of long days of clicking with my first miner.

Yous are da most poetics souls, Maplestones.

I really likes yaes.

A

Annienox

I have to say I think back fondly on The Cat's Lair in Brit. Other then the Empath Abbey I believe it was my first home.

M

Mrs.Brown

The Orcs Head Saloon in Fort Briarwood...man i miss those times sooo much :sad4:

Empress

Rumil of Lorain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ages ago we used to have pub crawls,each one would have something different one would have darts another cow tipping and so forth but my favorite pub would have to be The Green Leprachaun (mainly because I owned it)

P

Pennywise

I came at the ends of such times, and yet, they are now, bitter sweets memories.

Almost, as if, real memories.

I suppose, such is the ends of all werlds, even as Aetius, the last Roman General, who defeated Attila.

Winner of the battle, but even then, he must have known his world was now gone. The Roman world was no more.

He was the last of the Centurions.

I wonder, what became of him.

I wonder, what Inns still harbor the few who visit, remembering the glorious times of the past.

Memories.

Yes, I suppose....I have a few.