Dress Form Dresses?

• Thread starter katherinepgoh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

katherinepgoh

Someone had posted a picture of six variants of dress form dresses made from stacking things up, does anyone have that picture? Thank you!

L

Lord Drakelord

Try here

Also here another link from China old site. She posted the passwords to all there when she left UO, her finally gift to us, her fans.

I used to sell decoration kits many moons ago with all the materials in them and a link to my web page. I stopped playing a while ago and figured heck! Some one might like these!

I took the link from this post as some folks were saying something about a virus, however I had no problems myself there. And I run weekly checks on my machine. I really don't understand why they cannot open the page.

The passwords are as follows:

Corner Fire Place: emberly
Fan: wiggly
East Fish: upstream
Fish Tank: shmeeb
Piano: aminor
Round Fountian: tinkle

Dressforms:

Ball Gown: rainbow
Cotton: cheese
Gold: miniegg
Swimsuit: sharkbait

If the passwords are wrong I apologize, I have not done anything with the page in quite some time. If some one else wants to sell decoration kits by all means.... I would even give you my flash videos those are based off if you want! Just keep in mind I make no promises on how long the web page stays up, and do not even have an active UO account any more.
I used her's idea for several deco projects on all our homes!

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
:( I like the corner fireplace, but when i click on it, I cant open it cuz my virus scan veiws it as a threat & wont open it...

L

Lord Drakelord

Sorry you all had problems with the link, I have remove it.

M

Maiden China

*shrugs* I made those web pages years ago, and I have not the slightest clue why it would say there were virus's involved. My computer has compleatly been destroyed a few weeks ago *cat, gravity, lamp.. long terrible ending* and I lost all of the originals on how to do the decorations. In addition to that I am no longer with that provider that they were hosted on. If you can still get acess to all of it Lord Drakelord, I highly HIGHLY suggest you rip any and all information you can off of those websites for your use, or to repost for others.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
had no trouble with the page or any of the projects using Firefox browser, all worked fine... the only broken links for me are some on the home page of the site