• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DRED IS BAAAAACCCCKKKKKK

Jacob Keel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Guild Name: Dread Pirates of Sosaria
Guild Abbreviation: DRED
Guild Leader: Happy Gilmore
Guild Playstyle; (RP, PvP, PvM, or all) Primarily Trammel but we will do it all.
Recruitment policy: See below...
Contact information: See Below....

Hello,

I returned to Ultima Online in hopes that I would return to what I left behind. Unfortunantly, the guild I was in is no longer wrecking havoc like we used to do. In fact the guild has become completely idle. My name is Happy Gilmore and I am making this promise to everyone out there reading this or will read this. DRED will be fun again, and I will make sure of it. My goal is recruit everyone who had to go to other guilds when the majority of guild members stopped logging in. Also, I want to recruit new and returning players to DRED and rebuild the numbers the guild has to do things together. When that happens, anyone who has not been playing much and logs in briefly to check things out will see a full active roster and hopefully come join in. Playing in the DRED guild was the most fun I had since I started playing in 1999. My main focus will be to make DRED that way again for everyone who decides to join in on all our festivities.

The guild will be rebuilt to the same standards as it was before. The main ingredient was no pressure fun! I will try to coordinate as many activities as I can possibly fit into each evening. If you want to come have fun with the group you can, or you can do your own thing and hang out with the group when you feel like it. The main thing is I want everyone to have a blast when you log in. I remember having to turn my mic off because I was laughing so much I was covering up others who were trying to talk. This is the way it will be, come see!!

There will be a few simple rules and they are common sense rules. Be respectful, be mindful of what you say and what you type and I insist on the last one, and that is to have fun!! Now don’t get me wrong if we have a lady in voice program and she curses like a sailor then by all means curse back. But, if someone communicates they have children listening nearby or that someone is using offensive language or typing something offensive I will ask you to clean it up.

So if you want to have a great time and make some online friends in the process hit me up at ICQ# 684098456 anytime. If I don’t answer right away I promise you I will answer you as quickly as I can. I have the talk/text program named Discord. It is amazing and it functions exactly like all others out there and serves the exact same purpose. After you join up I will make sure you have access to our guild server.

-Happy Gilmore