• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Dread Warhorse

Folded

Journeyman
Looking to get a price check. Thanks in Advance. =]
Hits 610
Str 542
Dex 125
Int 125

Phy 73
Fire 20
Cold 26
Poison 54
Energy 42

Folded

Journeyman
anyone? I have gotten a few PMs to sell it. But I am wondering what the going price would be. I may keep it, curious more then anything.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
If you do decide to sell please post in thread because I'm sure there would be plenty of interest if you already received pm's

Folded

Journeyman
If you do decide to sell please post in thread because I'm sure there would be plenty of interest if you already received pm's
Yes but unfortunately there are people who claim its MAX worth is 40m but offering 50m lol, but then you have the real bidders who easily bid 175m. I am more curious on what these go for now. I just returned to uo form another break and am lost on pricing on a lot of things. I was hoping to get a straight forward answer. =]

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Put it up on strats as an auction with a reserve of 175mik if that's your top offer so far. That way you know you at least made a pretty penny off of it :)

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to get a price check. Thanks in Advance. =]
Hits 610
Str 542
Dex 125
Int 125

Phy 73
Fire 20
Cold 26
Poison 54
Energy 42
That is a very low dread tbh. I think its 1.9 at best.
None the less, all* dreads will sell for 125m.
So 125m is your low, mid 150-175, and high, I would say 200m.
Not many people are selling dreads so you may be able to achieve the high.
If you received an offer for 175, I would take it.
Or like @Money Bags Mcgee said.. start an auction with 175 reserve.