• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Warhorse - 'scuse mah ignorance...

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...but I've been away for a while, and would like to know all the sordid details about this critter. Can someone oblige an obsessive tamer? Thankee thankee!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are obtained from the invasion of our cities. Mainly Cove. The Vanguard ride them, you can either bola a Vanguard and tame one, or kill the Vanguard then tame it.
The warhorse itself as agressive and hard to tame, even with a peacer to help. They take four slots like a hiyru. They only come in the pure black color. If you say 'trick' standing next to you tamed one they will make a wooshing sound and blow out a cloud of black smoke.

Somone told me that getting a warhorse to do the smoke next to one of the strangers from this new thing makes the stanger frozen for around 15 seconds. Havnt tested that myself.

Fink has some warhorses for sale.

B

barjunkie

Ohhhh can someone post a pic of the mount i'm a sucker for them :D ohh and /waves hi peoples ( had to re register my login guess its been a while )

K

Katlene

Why dont you just come back and see for yourself?
good plan i think!:lol:
they dont look any differnt to the pure nightmares imho

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stumbled across a Vanguard fella in Cove, thought I'd have a go at killing 'im... gotta say I like the spawn when you get him redlined lol

K

Katlene

yeah i went there alone for a look and saw a vanguard there thought wtf and called out g-dragon was doing ok! then zombies shadow eles wisps brigands etc all came to say hi too! Most part its no big drama cept the eles cause they only die to melee!
Still havnt gotten a war horse yet, am trying to give away my gorgeous cyan hiryu so i can have a spot for it

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhh can someone post a pic of the mount i'm a sucker for them :D ohh and /waves hi peoples ( had to re register my login guess its been a while )
No! I refuse to post a pic. You will have to re activate, pay for a year, and log in to see one. Anyone who pays less then 12 months at a time cant ride/see/use one.

K

Katlene

*chuckles*
Thats a girl jah!!

Something i did find out is that you need to have a certain amount of taming to bond them, seems to be 110 but jewels do work to make up the difference
Was good to know before/if i get one

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats right, only the super coolest people get them. Loser people like Sims cant. I dout he'd even be able to tame one.

Com'on Sims... dont be a wuss.... i bet youll die at least 20 times taming one. Prove me wrong!