• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Dread Warhorse **CLOSED**

O

Ozzmandias

**CLOSED**

Due to some confusion over the end date I've had to withdraw this auction, apologies for those that have bid so far.

M

Myna

Re: Dread Warhorse

i really dont know what a dread warhorse is worth so i start with 20 mil

M

Myna

so how long will this go, smalls post is 30 min after mine

O

Ozzmandias

Hi actually I should have been clearer, I meant next Sunday i.e. 3rd of October. As opposed to this sunday coming. My fault. :(

I wouldn't have put a horse like this on for a couple of days auction.

Sorry for any confusion.

If this is an issue I can withdraw the auction.

O

Ozzmandias

Hi all

I've been getting some comments through ICQ, some nice, some not so nice.

I can't win here, if I say the auction ended last Sunday then I upset the people who were waiting to put their bids in. If I keep it running till next sunday as planned then I upset the people who thought they were getting late bids in and so hiked the price up.

So, I've decided to withdraw the auction for the moment, I'll re-auction it again at a later date.

I blame me.

Cheers

Oz

M

Myna

aww dont worry ..... mistakes happen ... hadnt a problem at all with it, was just confused the first moment

its just a game and pixels, not the real life ..... nothing to be upset about rolleyes: