• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Dread War Horse (Pics inside...)

Topsy Krett

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Dread War Horse is located on Baja

http://i55.***********/vpujwx.jpg​

Buyer Picks Up On Baja

I do have someone currently interested in it but I will be taking offers in the meantime.

If you have an offer to make please PM or ICQ me. (ICQ: 236921187)

*** I am looking for GOLD only, and please be serious when sending an offer, thanks.

C

Cantabrigian British

I have no idea what-so-ever what they go for. Can you just tell me how much you want for it?

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Wondering why you're bumping your own 3 year old post. Nonetheless if you're actually selling it still, I'll buy it since I play there. Get at me on Baja, my name is Zxkuqyb, we can talk numbers.

Or ICQ me, 114457529.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is this still the case (post is from 2014). I plan on popping back in with EJ and may try to sell...
Nope, they're worth more now. Better to xfer it or get a ride to Atlantic, normal range is 150-300m however lately there's been a higher demand for them... so you might get more :)

Topsy Krett

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, they're worth more now. Better to xfer it or get a ride to Atlantic, normal range is 150-300m however lately there's been a higher demand for them... so you might get more :)
Good to know, thank you for this information, much appreciated!