• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread War Horse Auction - Sunday 8th Nov - 3pm AEDT

• Thread starter Daniella-EOB
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Daniella-EOB

Oceania Dread Mare Auction - Hosted by Gandorf the Grey of EOB.
Time: 3pm AEDT (Sydney, Melb time)
Date: 8th Nov
Place: Gandorf the Grey's Malas House - Gates will be provided from Luna bank.

Two lots for sale. Both are Dread War Horses rare on this shard and we are lucky to have two for sale. Sold only after hammer falls and both lots have a reserve. If passed the last bidder will be given the chance to meet the reserve price and thus complete the sale.

Lot 1:
Name: Jasmine (Dread War Horse)

Stats:
Hits - 588
Stamina - 117
Mana - 510
Strength - 510
Dexterity - 117
Intelligence - 160

Resists:
Physical - 71
Fire - 28
Cold - 24
Poison - 58
Energy - 47

Combat Ratings: (Animal Is Untrained)
Wrestling - 89.5
Tactics - 98.4
Resist Spells - 82.9
Anatomy - 41.2
Poison - 0
Lore and Knowledge:
Magery - 28.5
Evaluate Intelligence - 46.5
Meditation - 59.4

Lot 2:

Name: Jessie (Dread War Horse)

Stats:
Hits - 570
Stamina - 106
Mana - 131
Strength - 546
Dexterity - 106
Intelligence - 131

Resists:
Physical - 75
Fire - 34
Cold - 34
Poison - 56
Energy - 49

Combat Ratings: (Animal Is Untrained)
Wrestling - 89.9
Tactics - 98.1
Resisting Spells - 82.3
Anatomy - 37.5
Poison - 0
Lore and Knowledge:
Magery - 47.7
Evaluate Intelligence - 51.8
Meditation - 63.8

Note: Both animals are untrained and will require to be bonded, these are rare and not easy to get anywhere. They can't be tamed anymore and we are lucky to have been able to bring you these two.

Thankyou in advance for your attendance.

On behalf of Gandorf the Grey of EOB.

T

Teeshy

Hope it isn't! I'm hoping to get in just to see what they sell for =)

Oh, and...

DANNNNNIIIIII!!!!!!! Hiiii!!!!!

D

Daniella-EOB

hehe Hi Teesh. No it isn't cancelled the packy at Luna is from Oceania's Atlantic auction last night (I think). But the Dread War Horse auction is still on. Hope to see you there :p

D

Daniella-EOB

Both of the Dread War Horses were sold. The first to Sergio for 6mil, and the Second to MissEcho for 5.5mil. Thankyou all for your attendance. Maybe next time I may play auctioneer hehe.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well 'technically' it wasnt 'sold' to me for 5.5 as I didn't 'technically' make a bid, lmao. However to save more confusion I paid for it and sold it to Raven for 4 mil as he/she wanted it and only had that much money.

D

Deneya

Well 'technically' it wasnt 'sold' to me for 5.5 as I didn't 'technically' make a bid, lmao. However to save more confusion I paid for it and sold it to Raven for 4 mil as he/she wanted it and only had that much money.
I can't believe even Dani got it wrong!

I feel for you MissEcho, how many times you had placed a bid without having to even lift a finger .
:mf_prop:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm curious, is that the standard price for trained and untraned dread warhorses with reasonable stats go for these days?