• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Dread Horse 4.2 Rated!!! Auction Ends April 11, 2017 3:00PM Pacific Time

-Josh-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am selling my 4.2 Dread Horse. Offers first and if there is enough interest I will be starting an auction. Please post offers here, Thank you!

Dread War Horse.jpg

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Shame cuz I think you would have gotten more the last time you did a price check but I'll start things off... 250m

-Josh-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Wow! I guess I'll call that enough interest. I'll be changing this from a selling pet thread to an auction thread as soon as I get home this afternoon. Thanks!

-Josh-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This has turned into an Auction! This auction will run until Tuesday April 11, 2017 at 3:00PM Pacific Time.

[Edited min bid] 25 Million minimum bids above 1 plat, and 10 minute rule applies at the end of the auction. Thank you!

Current High bid 1.1 Plat by @Jack_UO

Last edited:

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@-Josh-

10 million gold minimum increment will be a pain in the arse, in the last 10 minutes, brother... just saying

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has turned into an Auction! This auction will run until Tuesday April 11, 2017 at 3:00PM Pacific Time.

[Edited min bid] 25 Million minimum bids above 1 plat, and 10 minute rule applies at the end of the auction. Thank you!

Current High bid 1.1 Plat by @Jack_UO
BTW thanks for taking into account we euros have a different time zone. Appreciate it.

Please Dont

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I am excited to see the different pvp builds on them when new patch comes out. Could be some nasty Dreads running around.

Wasn't last bid outside 10 minute rule? So much for auction rules. He placed his bid 12 minutes after mine. You should review the time line. So much for honest bidding. 1.3

Last edited:

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes if you check the 1.25 bid I think was out of the 10 minutes rule. Oh well...

-Josh-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry I made a mistake. Looking at the time Stamp of the bid of 1.25 it was at exactly 3:10 which lands exactly at the 10 min rule.

Sold to @Scarlet Angel for 1.2 Plat

So as I understand it she is mine? re the 10 minute rule, in this case "so the 10 minute rule is your bid is not out bid by another person by 25 mill for 10 min). It does not relate to 10 minutes after 3:00PM but rather from the last bid.

Mr.Green

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Its your rules im not mad.. but norm 10 min rule ending from your end time.. so 3pm west.. be 310pm west... but once again all g.. enjoythe dread.. i dont play as often so hopefully be put to good use! Congrats Scarlett!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks Mr Green.
To make things clear I made a mistake and I'm sorry it's my first auction. @Scarlet Angel 1.2 bid was was at 2:57pm and @Mr.Green bid came in late at 3:09 - With the 10 min rule extending from 2:57-3:07. Again I'm sorry about the mistake. If I am understanding the 10 min rule incorrectly please someone let me know. Thank you again to everyone!
Its your rules im not mad.. but norm 10 min rule ending from your end time.. so 3pm west.. be 310pm west... but once again all g.. enjoythe dread.. i dont play as often so hopefully be put to good use! Congrats Scarlett!
Just to clarify and to confirm things, the only mistake done here was the final bid being 2 mins late. The normal 10 min rule is defined as "The auction for that individual item will continue until ten minutes elapses with no further bids", it's there to avoid snipers placing bids at the last second and this auction officially ended at 3:07pm PST (not 3:10pm). It's still a good amount of money but at the same time this dread had offers closer to 2b just a few months ago... still i'm glad everyone was able to make things work out in the end :)

Thanks again Mr Green. She will be well loved and well used.

To make things clear I made a mistake and I'm sorry it's my first auction. @Scarlet Angel 1.2 bid was was at 2:57pm and @Mr.Green bid came in late at 3:09 - With the 10 min rule extending from 2:57-3:07. Again I'm sorry about the mistake. If I am understanding the 10 min rule incorrectly please someone let me know. Thank you again to everyone!
Thanks again Josh. Certainly no angst here. I was just surprised when I saw a bid accepted post 10 minutes, i.e., after 3:07. All sorted now. I'm happy. I'm sorry that your didn't win Mr Green, but not to sorry. :) And thanks for providing the clarification Archnight.

Mr.Green

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Life having new born and having to support;) rare to get a lot of time.. jack knew prob i was watching he askes me in game few days ago