• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragons Color

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dragons color in EC is always red, even if on CC the dragon is brown:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I moved it here for the information of tamers who may not have seen Grimm's post.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes, it'll be fab if Grimm sorts out the pets which aren't colouring up right in the EC. I'm pretty sure nightmares and white wyrms are also just one colour in EC, unless they got changed and I haven't noticed.

Gotta say though, I think I still prefer the old CC draggy shape to the EC one. EC ones make me think they need a manicure :D

Wenchy

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just wanted to add The dragon in the picture wants you to know his name is "augfour" (his father named him after the day he was born) and he feels very special with everyone talking about him!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to pose this philosophical question, is it a bug in EC that doesn't show the dragon as green, or is it a bug in CC that shows dragons as 2 different colours?

I'm sorry if i made your mind melt out of your nose.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to pose this philosophical question, is it a bug in EC that doesn't show the dragon as green, or is it a bug in CC that shows dragons as 2 different colours?

I'm sorry if i made your mind melt out of your nose.
the old makes the rules, the young breaks it... so to the hell brown dragons, who ever wanted one of them, red is better! :D

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love both colours, but most folks tend to pick red which means it's smart to keep a brown dragon. If your pet is a different colour to everyone else's, you never ever lose it on a screen. This is really useful in an event or group hunt. Or if you have multiple pets. If you tamed different coloured pets so you could tell them apart, you don't want the EC making them identical :D

I really just want pets to be the same colour and look as good in EC as they do in the CC. Some of the graphics just don't seem to match the personality you imagine that creature to have, or the graphics just don't look as "finished". Kitsune being an obvious example... they look like spoiled lap dogs. I'm not a huge fan of the CC graphic, but at least it looked cheeky, like a creature that would giggle.

Wenchy

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I hope they fix some of the art. I had 3 nightmares because each was different. I had the normal Nightmare, the darker Nightmare (been a while but think it was true black or something like that) and the long-mane Nightmare. I also have a bright white and a dull white White Wyrm. It would be nice to see them fixed in the EC. I liked the colors of the Hiryus in the CC better too.