• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Braziers- Need Deco Ideas

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello! I have 2 dragon braziers and an empty lower NW room in a keep. I want to decorate the awkward little space using the braziers but I have no idea what to do. I got as far as placing the braziers. Any ideas? The room does not need to be functional in anyway. I don't need storage. I have access to heritage tokens. I have one chaos tile. I don't want to use any vet rewards, unless I can buy one.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Place the CHaos tile between the two, put vines behind the whole thing on the wall, add roses or something like that to it....or put a guildstone if you have one in the middle of the chaos tile. I have some of those items at home I could play with tonight for an example

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have already placed the chaos tile (I guess good minds think alike!). I placed dark red (bod reward cloth) gaza mats on top of the stone. That looks pretty good. I never thought about vines. I have a tone of those. I have a couple roses in a vase. Thanks for the ideas!

*goes off to decorate*

Here is design #1. I ran out of the dark red cloth, so when I get more, I will make a gaza to go across the back wall.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard a rumour that a small pile of dark red cloth magically appeared locked down at the foot of your stairs.

K

kray2s

those damn pixies been playig tricks again???? lol
At least the brown bag with dog mess in and set alight is a thing of the past hahahaha!