• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Dragon Bone Earrings

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I did some research on these and from what i've seen here..
earrings.png
Is all that i can find on them other than that there was also grey ones but that the white ones were more valuable.. wondering if i could get an up to date price check and more info on this please, Thanks :heart: Briar
dragonbone.png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just checked on mine. they can be dyed with a metallic dye tub and with natural dyes. so... since my pair sat on vendor at 110 for a few weeks, i would say they are worth 100m or less. i think i paid 75 for mine like 6 months ago on a vendor

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i didnt think you could dye the color ice white which is what my concern was.. or is there a dyetub that you can make it ice white?

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think so, one color must've been from S2 and the other S3