• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Dragon Baby Names "Contest"

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It has come to my attention that the new Moonglow babies need a name other than... "Moonglow dragon babies". With that in mind leave 5 name ideas in the comments and I will have another EM help decide what names to use on our newest addition to Legends! We will be announcing the names October 4th.
Thank you.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has come to my attention that the new Moonglow babies need a name other than... "Moonglow dragon babies". With that in mind leave 5 name ideas in the comments and I will have another EM help decide what names to use on our newest addition to Legends! We will be announcing the names October 4th.
Thank you.
My choice would be: Winkin, Blinkin, and Nod for the 3 cuties with the Mother dragon in Moonglow plus Frizzle and Frazzle to make 5 names. :grouphug: :heart::mylittlepony:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I meant to disguise the first two names more, let me try again....Petty, Messy, Norry, Cappy, Cuppy.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zeke, Jack Sparrow, Granger Terra, Thraxonus and Gucci. Oh wait those are my names, never mind...

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
so has anyone been searching for the other lost dragon babies?? {think the trinsic mongbat problem}

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been searching around the sandy areas I could think of, but have found no more baby's. Hah a clue! Those always help narrow a search area. ;) :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome!!! Am looking forward to rescuing the captive baby dragons. :arr: :twak: :sword: :mylittlepony:

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
the babies have been given their names! I know its a couple days early, but it seems that those who were going to put in names have done so already. Thank you to all who suggested names. There was a good selection!

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the babies have been given their names! I know its a couple days early, but it seems that those who were going to put in names have done so already. Thank you to all who suggested names. There was a good selection!
Woot woot, they have names!!! Uh you forgot to mention the names??? Hee Hee :) :mylittlepony:

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
the dragon babies all have their new names.

Cambri, Xanthro, Nova, Methrin and Takel'var