• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Draconi: Some In-game music questions...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
1. How soon till all the new tracks are music gears? And, what rarity will they be?

2. How soon till KR gets its music fixed? Last I heard, music was playing in wrong places, especially with the Music Box...

3. When can we expect all music in 2D and all music in KR to be available in Both clients, and any currently-KR-only music to appear as gears?

4. We were promised that all the Book of Truth turn-in items would eventually be available by other means... Will "The Wanderer" start dropping, or will it be a turn-in item in publish 53, as it (and the Redeemer weapon) have not yet been made available by other means.

5. Any chance of the getting the music glitches fixed (music that ends too soon, like nujelm, or keeps repeating even when long out of the trigger area, like the Dungeon, Skara Brae and Britain music)? For that matter, some places, like Umbra and Luna, haven't had music associated with them yet.

6. Any chance of a "jukebox" option setup for either client, where we can choose what music plays for what triggers without having to edit the client files (which, while in this case allowed, causes patching to fail unless the files restored to default before patching)? I personally prefer Taiko (the Tokuno war-mode music) over the one for the rest of the facets

I

imported_Loquacious Wrath

<blockquote><hr>

5. Any chance of the getting the music glitches fixed (music that ends too soon, like nujelm,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Please fix Nujelm. I like to listen to it on repeat (even though its less than 1 min) as I find the dark mood and tone of this track often fits my game scenery. Personally, I navigate to the Music folder and play the tracks manually.

G

Seriously though anything to make music in UO more manageable I am in favor of.

I would love to see a way for us to customize the tracks we hear in game from a list of music on our harddrive so if I set my option for luna to play say AC/DC back in black from the "my music" folder each time i go to luna that is what I would hear.