• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DRACONI: FACTION ITEMS ARE BLESSED AND UNLOOTABLE ON SIEGE!!!!!

• Thread starter MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok just tested this.
"On Siege, they will be neither blessed nor insurable."

They are indeed blessed on siege FIX THIS QUICK!!!!!!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Grrrr, this are almost as bad as when they added stat loss to Siege with a mistake.

Devs can we get a fix very fast.

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has been fixed wholesale, and will be published out soon.

What we've done is stripped out the no-drop, no-loot rules on the faction equippables, and replaced it with the simple ownership system we talked about previously.

When you buy a faction item, it will bind to that character. You can trade it, drop it, trash it if you want, but it will only be equippable by the original owner.

This will fix all existing faction items retroactively.

X

Xel Naga

What we've done is stripped out the no-drop, no-loot rules on the faction equippables, and replaced it with the simple ownership system we talked about previously.

When you buy a faction item, it will bind to that character. You can trade it, drop it, trash it if you want, but it will only be equippable by the original owner.

Yay! Draconi to the rescue :>

H

Hawkind

So when I kill an opposing faction member I will be able to loot all his faction arties right? No matter if he was wearing it or if it was in his backpack?

Will there be some sort of label as to who the item belongs to so if I was in a big fight and got several items I would know who they belong to?

Why are the items character bound like this? Not trying to be mean I just do not see the reasoning behind having lootable items that are basically headed straight to my trash barrel. Sure I can sell them back if I figure out who they belong to but this is becoming like a prodo shard where basically I'm looting the enemy just to take their pvp essentials instead of looting the enemy for goodies I can use.

C

CatLord

... because it will kill the RL market for both artefacts and faction items...

two birds, one stone.