Drac I was wondering... 3D dungeons

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

RavenWinterHawk

Why does it have to be 2D or full 3D?

Why not a hybrid?

I think it would be interesting to walk into a dungeon and it would be a 3D perspective and battle.

How much fun would it be to go into a dungeon and have it dark but for yards in front of you? No map until you actually walk through and reveal.

Instead of debating 100% 2d or 100% 3d why not go with this...

"Ultima uses a modern game engine and brings both a 2D and 3D hybrid world to your game play."

You could actually revamp dungeons and bring a whole new dimension to UO.

Just create 3D dungeons.

Oh start with 1 dungeon and add slowly. Do trammel and Ilsh first and them move to PVP.

The only real problem would be those that pop in and out of the entrance during PvP. But Im sure a solution could be found.

With all the dungeons you have in game. You would have an awesome 3D addition.

There is no need to debate 2d and 3d in absolutes. Merge them where appropriate.

A

Arch Magus

I should just let this die, but..

what in the world are you thinking?

Terribad idea mate....