• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Dr. Wigglesworth and the Cure for Hiccups

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
It has been a long standing debate on what is the best way to cure those confounded hiccups. Dr. Wigglesworth has found a sure fire cure, its fool proof. He will be leading a small expedition to unexplored caves in order to find the ingredients to his hiccup cure. The good Doctor makes no promises as to the safety of the expedition, but he will ensure the outcome will be enlightening.

Join Dr. Wigglesworth and the trusty apprentices as they retrieve his renowned hiccup cure. He will begin the expedition promptly at 8pm EST from the Counselor’s Hall in Britain on Saturday, October 19th. Toodle Dooo! And See You There.

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will try to be there.
Those expeditions tend to be quite messy and often need a healer around.
And I think I have just the right Zath to fill that role.