• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Dr. Spector's Lenses

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
then you got to figure how much time did you spend playing the game to get a hat of the mage is it worth paying 20 to 25 to make one just to sell for 25 to 30, if there is none out there seems no one is really interested in them or not willing to buy a hat to make one... are you looking to buy one or just price checking?

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
then you got to figure how much time did you spend playing the game to get a hat of the mage is it worth paying 20 to 25 to make one just to sell for 25 to 30, if there is none out there seems no one is really interested in them or not willing to buy a hat to make one... are you looking to buy one or just price checking?
if you looking to buy a pair contact me i believe i have some collecting dust hehe

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the replies. I actually have a pair of the glasses and two HoTs and was wondering if it is worthwhile to use them in making the lenses. At this point, I'll probably just hold on to the hats since it really doesn't seem to be worth the effort or expense of making the lenses. Thanks again.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Prior to the Dr. Spector Lenses coming out, Hat of the Magi was going for 4-5m.

I'd price check 'em at 25-30m, in line with what others have said. I would guess this will slowly come down over the next few months and end up hanging near the 20m by Easter.

It's a great piece if you need the SDI... but there are other helm piece options that have SDI on them.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The mods of the glasses aren't worth spending more than 30. If they would stop releasing supposed "Artifacts of the max rarity" with garbage resists and half template stats (ie 12sdi. instead of 15) we would be selling these items for 50-100m instead of 25 and 20 when desperation set its.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The mods of the glasses aren't worth spending more than 30. If they would stop releasing supposed "Artifacts of the max rarity" with garbage resists and half template stats (ie 12sdi. instead of 15) we would be selling these items for 50-100m instead of 25 and 20 when desperation set its.
We trade a spot for a **** piece with the 12sdi. We need that 12 sdi for whatever reason. We could have a head piece with 400% more weight and prestige, but we get this, because it has 12sdi (id rather take the midnight bracers tbh) and a bunch of trash resists and some mods.
So lets add up the Value. HoM 2m (at max, like the crown bandana that's 500k-1m), Laziness to get HoM 18+m, That's easy 20+m right there, than we craft the Glases, Bam!! We get like what? 70 Resist points!! That's gotta be worth 500k-1m, so lets say 21m. 10Lrc, Easily 200-500k. 21.5m, Lmc8 Omg omg and 8 int!! Combined!! Like 1 mil for sure! 22.5!, Holy hell!! 4 MR, That's like the 2nd best mod on the item. With everything included Id say we have an item worth atleast 30m!!! before sale desperation. 25m is a nice cheap price! better hold out for that 30 though. And to think, if they woulda added even ONE more mod, like(for them of course) 12DCI, 12DamEater, 12EP, 12WorthlessProgrammers, ETc. That 30m would be like 50-100m!!!

:coco: Just sayin.