• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dp shuriken bugged?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
when I throw my dp shuriken and poison other players they only get regular poisoned. I tested this against a human char with no poisoning besides the JoaT and no petals consumed.

Was dp on shuriken nerfed and I missed it?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
when I throw my dp shuriken and poison other players they only get regular poisoned. I tested this against a human char with no poisoning besides the JoaT and no petals consumed.

What's your poisoning skill?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought a dp shuriken, with no poison in the temp hits with greater poison ? It wouldn't surprise me if it was another thing nerfed out of existence.

:pirate:

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've noticed it, but never really looked into it. I was just prepping some stars/darts with my poisoner and tried a few out, she can DP, but my other ninja can only do lesser. They must've changed something at some point, because the stars/darts require poisoning to DP now. If it was intentional and mentioned anywhere, I missed it. I'll see if I can find it in the notes somewhere.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

As far as I know it has only been like this. If you dont have poisoning it wont dp regardless if it has dp on it. Same with weapons.