• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dough Bugs, Solstice Stags and Seppos..

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that I may have, kinda, sorta threatened Seppo with a silver fry pan of vanquishing....but is that any reason to turn off a girl's dough making abilities!

Seriously, my chef cannot make any dough. I get the "no components message" when I try even though everything is in my pack. So either my toon is rebelling after 2000 sweet doughs, or there's a bug (or I'm bugged).

Anyone else having this problem? As always, I paged a Gm and got the canned message to report it to uobugs. Ah, I remember the good ole days when Gms actually fixed stuff....maybe that will be my Christmas wish for next year!

Please let me know if any other chefs out there have a dough issue - *goes back to kicking stove and flinging flour*

Thanks!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got that message too. It was really frustrating! It seems that I had to open the sacks of flour in order to be able to use them. Try that. This seems like a very recent change.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little birdie in our lands (The Duchess) mentioned that, so I tried one of the torn sacks that landed on the floor, and it worked!

*mumbles something about recent changes, goes to clean kitchen*

Thanks Amber and Wildstar. It seems that you have to break open the flour sack now before you can use it.

F

Fyiera Fyre

Why would they do that!! As if slaving over the hot stove isnt enough!! My Wee Chef Lucky was about to throw herself in the oven because she couldnt make any dough either... now I can bake all those Gingerbread Cookies... but Christmas is over :sad3: