• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

douchebags anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Way to go, you guys talk about why siege is dying but you sit and res kill over and over when youve already stated someone, and takin all the junk armor they have on anyways. But let the first thing imagined or otherwise go wrong for you and you sit and page a gm all day long...... enjoy the crap lrc you got

G

<blockquote><hr>

Way to go, you guys talk about why siege is dying but you sit and res kill over and over when youve already stated someone, and takin all the junk armor they have on anyways. But let the first thing imagined or otherwise go wrong for you and you sit and page a gm all day long...... enjoy the crap lrc you got

[/ QUOTE ]

Wahhhhh?

srsly If it was not against the ROC I would call you out for what you are...

If someone is res killing you there is a very simple solution... Leave go res somewhere else...

I mean really for you to come to the boards and cry about this is just silly...

People will res kill you over and over especially if they are looting you...

If you still have the nerve to continue resurrecting in that location you deserve to be res killed...

res somewhere else its really is that simple... wow some people

G

<blockquote><hr>

bite me i been playin since you were still wearin training pants

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure don't act like it....

And maybe its time for you to take your training pants off...

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Wahhhhh?

srsly If it was not against the ROC I would call you out for what you are...

If someone is res killing you there is a very simple solution... Leave go res somewhere else...

I mean really for you to come to the boards and cry about this is just silly...

People will res kill you over and over especially if they are looting you...

If you still have the nerve to continue resurrecting in that location you deserve to be res killed...

res somewhere else its really is that simple... wow some people

[/ QUOTE ]

ill tell you exactly what you guys are. you seem faster than everyone else at times. i have observed you guys looting corpses faster than you are legally allowed. you are cheaters and i hope one day a gm sees you do this and bans your asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.